As of today you can apply your guild to The Legends of Dalaran tournament by following these steps:
1) Consult with your guildmates before applying, motivate them, organize the roster and decide the streamer.
2) Decide in which mode you want to participate – 10 man and/or 25 man.
3) Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with this format:
Subject: The Legends of Dalaran – Speed challenge.
(Your character name), officer/guild master (raid leader if PUG) of the guild: (Guild name or PUG name).
We sign in 10/25 man mode, accepting the rules of participation.
Our streamer will be: (Name of the streamer/streamers), this is his/her stream link: (stream link).
The raid leader will be: (Name of the raid leader/possible substitute).
This is our presentation video/screenshot of guild players (link of the video or screenshot here).
4) Wait to the date of the challenge.
5) Good Luck!
- Can we participate without streamer or video recorder?
– That is unfortunately impossible, we want the entire raid to be streamed, recorded and sent to us.
- Can a group participate if not all participants hail from the same guild?
– Yes it can, there can be Picked up Groups. But their members will not be able to participate with their own guild as well for the entire duration of the Tier 7 tournament (Speed run/achievement run).
– You have to decide the name of your group and specify it in the application in the Guild name slot as Pug Group. Example: PUG group: The archmages with arthritis.
- Can my guild/group participate in 10 and 25 man?
– Yes, but you can only participate in each mode once.
- Can I participate with different PuG groups or guilds on several stages or challenges from the same tier?
– No, if you choose one group or guild, you will be able to only participate with them during the whole Tournament correspondant to the current tier.
- What if we are missing people from our roster when the run starts?
– As Guild: You can bring ONLY guildmates as a replacement to your tournament roster.
– As PuG group: You can pick up any new players that are not participating already.
We’d advise that you include backup players in the roster just in case.
- What should the presentation video/screenshot contain?
– It can be anything that you think represents you guild or group well, it can be epic, funny or just something memorable. Be creative.
– If it is an screenshot your UI should be hidden.
- Can my group or guild participate in the Tournament after the Speed Challenge applications are closed?
– Yes, but you will only be able to participate in the Achievement challenge.
Another application will be opened before the Achievement challenge where you will be able to apply.