Speed Challenge Rules:
1) You must accept these conditions (and register like explained here ) in order to participate and obtain a reward.
2) Your streamer must record the entire raid for each phase of this race (make sure to archive your broadcast since we will need to access it after you are done).
3) The players names must be clearly visible.
4) The streamer must have stopwatch enabled and clearly seen during the whole duration of the video/stream.
5) The clock must be clearly seen during the whole duration of the video/stream and you have to show the calendar before the start of each encounter (this rule will be different for Naxxramas encounters).
6) You can’t take advantage of any exploits or hack.
7) You can wipe for as long as you wish to get a better times, but remember to record the kill.
8) Each week the slowest group will be disqualified.
Stage 1 (20th-26th June):
- VoA rules and timing:
1) The entire raid must be inside the instance – on the little platform above the stairs of the entrance, on the beginning of the video.
2) The timer starts when you begin running down until the boss dies.
An example of how to do it:
1) Get your full raid members prepared outside the instance.
2) Enter into the instance and stand on the top of the stairs.
3) Show the calendar (streamer).
4) Start the stopwatch timer when everyone is ready (streamer).
5) Start running downstairs, killing trash and Archavon as fast as you can.
6) In the same second Archavon dies, the timer will stop.
7) The streamer can stop the video/stream after Archavon dies.
- EoE rules and timing:
1) The timer starts when the Focusing Iris is activated and ends when Malygos is dead.
2) The encounter must progress through all phases.
* VoA and EoE can be done on different days BUT must be done between the 20th and 26th June (before the ID reset).
** VoA/EoE: The final time will be the result of merging VoA and EoE timer.
Stage 2 (27th June -3rd July):
- OS rules and timing:
1) The raid must be on the stairs by the entrance and the timer will start once the raid steps into the ground.
–OS normal: You must clear all trash mobs and the 3 drakes before engaging Sartharion. The timer will stop when Sartharion dies.
–OS with 1 drake: Not available for this challenge.
–OS with 2 drakes: You can clear the trash (but not the drakes) before starting the timer. The timer will end when Sartharion dies. If the raid wipes on Sartharion, you need to provide us the first of all attempts together with the successful kill video.
–OS with 3 drakes: You can clear the trash (but not the drakes) before starting the timer. The timer will end when Sartharion dies. No zerg mode is allowed.
* Note: We will not reset IDs, so be careful when choosing the way to do it.
Stage 3 (4th-10th July):
- Naxxramas rules:
1) Sadly the first NPC to die in the whole instance must be Mr. Bigglesworth and the timer will start with his death. Remember to show the calendar before kill him.
2) You must clear ALL the bosses from the instance.
3) The time will end when Kel’Thuzad dies.
The rewards and point distribution will be published during the next few days.