As you may know, the current arena season will come to an end on September 25th, and as one would expect, the players that have ranked among the highest ratings shall be rewarded.
We apologize for the delay on this matter, but Ulduar has consumed a lot of time from us. However, as we have already mentioned, the next arena season will be much more prepared, as well as ladders synchronized with the website, etc.
May this season be the start of an era with some other epic and great seasons to come!
Some of you say you can’t fight, you won’t fight… They all say that… But one day you will pick up a sword and thrust it into another man. And the crowd will cheer you and love you. And you will love them for it. On that day… you will be a gladiator.
In this life, we all die. All we can choose is how we die. And how we are remembered. Be remembered proudly.
– Proximo, Gladiator
To cut straight to the point, the rewards for the current season will be as follows:
Season 2v2 Rewards
Ranks 4 & 5 earn the Rival title.
Ranks 6 & 7 earn the Challenger title.
Season 3v3 Rewards
– 25 DP for each team member.
– 150 VP for each team member.
– Wooly White Rhino for each team member.
– 100 VP for each team member.
– Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger for each team member.
– 75 VP for each team member.
– All the rewards will be distributed after Ulduar’s release and its stabilization.
– Only the team members who have been in at least 20% of a top arena team’s matches and are within 100 personal rating of the team’s rating will be eligible for the rewards.
– The earned titles (except rank 1) will only last for the duration of the next season.
– The main reason we have decided to give minor rewards for 3v3 and to remove the rewards for 5v5, is due to lack of activity on those brackets. This fact will surely change in future seasons as soon as we notice more competition going on.
– When the Season 6 starts, we will be making an announcement with its starting/ending date, as well as information about the rewards.