We have always listened to our community and we really appreciate all the votes and feedback that we have received regarding this matter.
That being said, the RDF system will release on November 28th with the following traits:
– Low level rewards will remain untouched and players will be rewarded normally: i.e. both experience and bags.
– Gold rewards will remain untouched and players will be rewarded normally.
– Since we are still somewhat in the initial stages of progression (Ulduar), for the time being players will not be rewarded with emblems (Frost or Triumph) when completing their task.
– Normal and Heroic modes of Trial of the Champion will remain closed and not available through RDF until Trial of the Crusader is released.
– Normal and Heroic modes of Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection will remain closed and not available through RDF until Icecrown Citadel is released.
Newcomers who are not well informed will not be asking if the feature is “broken” anymore. Enjoy yourselves.
Stay tuned: http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/news-and-rules/news-and-announcements/topic/4075/information-about-the-upcoming-rdf-release