These are the rules for this stage of the PvE Tournament: Legends of Dalaran – Ulduar.
Speed run stage general rules:
1) You must accept these conditions (and register like explained here ) in order to participate and obtain a reward.
2) Your streamer or camera man must record the entire raid (make sure to archive your broadcast since we will need to access it after you are done).
3) The players names must be clearly visible.
4) The streamer must have stopwatch enabled and clearly seen during the whole duration of the video/stream.
5) The clock must be clearly seen during the whole duration of the video/stream and you have to show the calendar before the start of each encounter.
6) You can’t take advantage of any exploits or hack.
7) The raid party must be clearly seen on the screen of the camera man.
8) If you decide to take a portal, all the raid must take it.
9) The deadline to send us the video is the friday 8th of May. It must be sent to the e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org with a list with the player names who have participated on the video.
Ulduar – Speed run rules:
- It is a one time run, that means, the clock will start at the beginning and it will end after the last boss is dead.
- All the participants must appear at the Expedition base camp and must remain BEHIND Brann Bronzebeard. The players can start running when the radio says: Okay! Let’s move out. Get into your machines; I’ll speak to you from here via the radio.
- All the bosses except Algalon are obligatory.
- You can skip some trash if you can, as long as you find a legit way to do it. Note that with this we mean only trash and no boss adds from an encounter – you are not allowed to force a way to avoid them by any means.
- The timmer will stop the same second that Yogg-Saron dies or the video ends if you do not kill all the bosses.
If you decide to perform a specific tactic and you have doubts about if it is legit, do not hesitate of writting us an e-mail.
What if one team does not kill all the bosses?
This team can still present their video and be considered participant of the tournament if they have at least reached and killed Auriaya. Note that the following penalizations of time will be added to the timer per boss missing:
- Ignis, Razorscale: 20+ minutes.
- Mimiron, Freya, Thorim, Hodir: 30+ minutes.
- Yogg-Saron, Vezax: 40+ minutes.
Now, since the real challenge comes from the Hard Modes we have decided to remove from the final timer a set amount of minutes per boss. The Hard Modes must be on its harder version when available except for Yogg-Saron which has two options:
- Flame Leviathan with 4 towers up.
- Freya with 3 elders alive.
- In the case of the Iron Council shall be considered Hard Mode when either Steelbreaker or Runemaster Molgeim is the last member being killed.
- Yogg-Saron can be done in both, +1 keeper or +0.
This is the table of the minutes that each hard mode boss can remove from your final timer:
- Flame Leviathan: 3 minutes.
- XT-002 Deconstructor: 5 minutes.
- Iron Council: 2 minutes.
- Freya: 3 minutes.
- Hodir: 2 minutes.
- Thorim: 4 minutes.
- Mimiron: 6 minutes.
- Vezax: 4 minutes.
- Yogg-Saron + 0: 8 minutes.
- Yogg-Saron + 1: 6 minutes.
- Algalon: 10 minutes.
The final speed challenge clasification shall provide the following amount of points for the Tournament:
- Position 1: 200 points.
- Position 2: 185 points.
- Position 3: 160 points.
- Position 4: 145 points.
- Position 5: 130 points.
The rest: 100 points.
Thank you very much, we really hope you enjoy the tournament.