Hello Citizens of Dalaran,
This achievement challenge will last 2 IDs so you have a bit more time to complete as much achievements as you can (until the monday 18th). It has been a bit hard to decide which criterias should be appropiated overall, since it is very easy to make an encounter very hard (in most of the cases – undoables) so, we have seen ourselves in the need of modify it several times.
You can configure this stage and complete only those achievements your group preffer. Remember that the achievement will only count when all the criterias are accomplished and the boss dies right after. Also, in order to be considered participant, you must at least complete all the criterias from 4 of the following 13 achievements.
-10 points with 2 towers.
-20 points with 4 towers.
- It has to be just with 2 towers active, 1 of them must be Mimiron’s and the other one has to either Hodir’s or Thorim’s.
- Hard Mode shall be considered with all the towers active.
Ignis the Furnace Master
- An engaged Magma Rager NPC must be present during the whole fight, which must be tanked throught the line which connects the two water pools. The tank who is in charge of this add must be affected by the summoned tornado at least twice.
- At least one Iron Construct with Molten aura must be alive during the whole encounter. If the aura fades, it must be refreshed within the next 15 seconds.
- There are 3 different adds on this battle: Dark Rune Guardian, Dark Rune Sentinel and Dark Rune Watcher. Each kind of NPC must be tanked away from the others, making 3 different groups and none of them can die until all the spawned ones are perfectly grouped.
- All the harpoons must be triggered at the same time, so you will have to synchronize your players to do so.
- During the third phase, the tanks can not be switched until the current Razorscale’s victim has 3 stack of Fuse armor.
- For the whole duration of each Tympanic Tantrum all the players except the healers must spam /sit.
- Now, the way to manage the Gravity and Light bombs shall be the following: the first 2 Gravity bombs must be placed on the left side of the boss, and the first 2 light bombs at his right. However, after each 4 bombs (2 gravity and 2 light), the locations where the bombs must be placed need to be switched. So, after the first 4 ones, the side where to place the light ones shall be the left and the side where to place the gravity ones shall be the right. This pattern must be mantained until the boss dies.
- You have to kill a certain number of Scrapbots with the Boombots:
-Normal mode: 38 scrapbots
– Hard Mode: 14 scrapbots.
- XT-002 Deconstructor must be tanked exactly on the center of the room and can not be moved during the battle.
Asembly of Iron
-10 points on normal mode.
-15 points on Hard Mode
- At least one boss must always be positioned over the Rune of Power and no player besides the tank must be affected by it, if you decide to make it Hard Mode, Steelbreaker will be the last boss standing.
- The person targeted by the Focused Eye Beam must try to reach and catch their allies, and they have to avoid him as fast as they can.
- The first arm to die must be the Left arm.
- The group need to accomplish the criteria for the achievement: Rubble and roll.
-15 points if Nine lives achievement’s criteria completed.
- Each player has to summon for this battle a cat companion.
- None of cats (Sanctum Sentry, Swarming Guardians or Feral druids) can die until the First feral defender spawns.
- The Feral defender must die at least 5 times.
- You can only release one helper. Note that if you release the mage, he will help you by releasing another helper, therefore the criteria would not be considered achieved.
- You have to pay the tribute to Ice. Each Flash Freeze must freeze one player on 10 man version and 3 players on 25 man version. The frozen player must yell: “I am the tribute to Ice!” while he is being frozen.
-10 points on normal mode.
-20 points on Hard Mode.
-Bonus: 5 extra points if no player dies on the gauntlet and the last phase.
- Inside the gauntlet, the group must be walking backwards all the time.
- On the arena, the players must pay the tribute to Lightning. One (10 man version) or 3 (25 man version) players will be the magnet, which means that at least once per orb charged they shall force to be hit by the lightnings. The tribute players must yell: “I am the tribute to Lightning!” while performing this action.
*We need to see both sides of the raid.
-15 points with 1 elder alive.
-20 points with 2 or more elders alive.
- It has to be with at least 1 elder alive.
- During the first phase, the group has to allow 3 Eonar’s gift to totally grow and heal the enemies.
- In this battle you have to pay the tribute to Life. On 10 man mode each four nature bomb waves (each 2 waves on 25 man) a player must be near one bomb until it explodes, the players for each turn can be switched, of course. The tribute player must yell: I am the tribute to Life! while performing this action.
-15 points on normal mode.
-30 points on hard mode.
- In the first phase, all the ranged DPS and healers must be in groups of 2 players on 10 man or 4 in 25 man.
- On this battle you have to pay the tribute to Fire (during the VX-001 and the V-07-TR-0N phases). Each time a rocket strike is casted one player must place himself on the landing zone and receive the impact. The tribute players must yell: “I am the tribute to Fire!” while performing this action.
- During the last phase versus the V-07-TR-0N, the targeted person by the Aerial Command Unit shall always be running in circles around the boss in the same direction. Note that this must performed always that the head is targeting and casting the plasma ball to someone.
- All the mana based players, must start the battle with only their 75% mana.
- All the spawned saronite vapors during the encounter’s duration must be destroyed, but only can be destroyed one at time. This means, there can not coexist two green pools at the same time at any given point. When a vapor explodes and such pool appears one player must go over and get at least 5 stacks from it. This player is not allowed to repeat this action nor stay on a Shadow Crash pool to benefit from the buff for the rest of the encounter.
-15 points with 3 keepers helping.
-25 points with 1 keeper helping.
-35 points with 0 keepers helping.
- Freya’s help can not be requested by any means on this encounter
- All the Guardians of Yogg-Saron must be killed in groups of 2 with a maximum interval of 5 seconds between each other’s death.
- Players with brain link can’t enter the portals.
- The constrictor tentacle which squeezes a player must be the last tentacle to die from each spawned group.
- During the last phase, at least once one Immortal Guardian shall be affected by the Empowering shadows.
Note that there is no need to die on the tributes, the players can try to survive in those cases which are fatal, but death is always a good tribute.
Every video must clearly show all the aspects of the criterias performed.
Thank you very much and enjoy this challenge.