The number of cheaters has increased lately, so we have decided to bring back the world announcements when a player gets banned.
We believe this will cause potential cheaters to think it twice before doing so, as they will be able to witness in-game every ban.
We would also like to bring some attention and remind the rules of our server (including in-game chat and forums). Our bans are severe, most of them are permanent with no chance of appealing. We have zero tolerance with those players, no matter if it is you or a friend who was using your account.
Keep in mind that:
– Any person caught speed/fly or teleport hacking (with tools of any kind) will be getting a permanent ban.
– Any person caught botting, will be getting a 30-day ban. If repeated, it will be permanent.
– Any person caught exploiting will be banned. The duration of the ban will scale appropriately with the severity of the exploit (from 1 week/month to permanent). Your duty as a player is to report any exploit you encounter, not to abuse it. If you decide to take advantage of an exploit, you will be punished.
– Wintraders: We will deal with all of them. The first ban will be 1 month, duration will increase if they do it again. We will also remove everything obtained by wintrading.
– Disrespectful or inappropriate behavior will be warned and punished with mutes or temporary bans if repeated. Read the rules about how to behave in global chats and you should be fine. (http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/news-and-rules/rules-and-guidelines/topic/7005/reminder-mutes-and-bans)
Our Game Master team has been increased during the past few weeks, so we will be able to monitor players better. We have been constantly warning and banning players. You can always submit reports via in-game ticket (try to add proof if it is a social behavior report: spam, immature, racism, etc..). All the reports will be looked at carefully before proceeding to take action.