We want to clarify some possible doubts about certain matters, and take advantage of this post to inform about on what we are currently working:
- You can PLAY NORMALLY with us, as always. Just be sure you have changed your realmlist to: set realmlist logon.dalaran-server.com
- Right after the unscheduled and 4 hours long maintenance which happened during the past Sunday, all the players have been playing on Algalon or Kirin Tor realms without any issue, and not on a temporary realm.
- You can forget and erase the previous realmlist (logon.dalaran-wow.com). Check how to change it to the correct one here: http://www.dalaran-wow.com/news/58/realmlist/
- The Recruit a Friend mail delivery is again working as it should, now when you recruit a friend an automated message with all the instructions will be sent.
- We have been setting back the infrastructure bit by bit, if you encounter some issues, let me know by private message, and I will report it for a fast fix if needed.
- We have resumed our development schedule, back to fixing quest bugs, classes and so on (you can check our bugtracker).
- Website synchronization with Algalon realm is also on the way, we will announce when you can use your Algalon character as Main Avatar on the forums.
- Since the Ulduar realm firsts achievements have been taken, we will announce the release of theArgent Tournament (World Event), after some scheduled fixes and tasks.
- With the release of the new website section: Legends of Dalaran, the PvE Tournament, we will also publish the news and rules of the participation on the next step from the Legends of Dalaran Tier 8: Ulduar.