The Trial of the Crusader will be opened in few minutes, we really hope everyone enjoys it.
We have tried to polish the scripting with the help of every Beta tester. However, there might appear some minor glitches. If anyone finds any issue regarding the scripting, please write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org let us know, so we can hotfix it as quick as we can.
The proper vendors shall be spawned during this night.
Remember the raid is on its pre-nerf status and the bosses are tuned in order to make it changeling to the players.
Those pre-nerf and tuned were tested already by raids with Ulduar equipment, so try to not report those things, please.
Once again, thank you very much.
Hello Citizens of Dalaran,
We would like to let the community know certain dates and details about how the next content is going to be released.
First of all, as you already are aware, the Trial of the Crusader raid (every difficulty on their pre-nerf status) is going to be opened this Saturday November 7th, this will happen at 20:00 Server Time. Each player will need to have completed Ulduar on normal mode in order to be qualified to enter ToC, which means you need to have achieved The Secret of Ulduar (10 players) if you want to enter into ToC/ToGC 10 man and The Secret of Ulduar (25 players) for ToC/ToGC 25 man.
We will not mention Onyxia’s Lair, as we have to perform a previous Beta Test before it is released, but you shall be updated regarding this matter once the realm first is achieved. However, as mentioned before, Onyxia’s Lair will be available around 2 months after ToC’s release.
Now, as we would like to make every release enjoyable without breaking the progression feeling, we are not going to open the Trial of the Champion dungeon this Saturday, but the November 20th. Koralon The Flame Watcher will be available with this update as well. Also because of this, the Northrend’s Heroic dungeon bosses will not drop any Emblem of Triumph yet, we will announce when they are going to after see how the guilds are progressing through the new content. Remember that in order to be entitled to loot these emblems the Keepers of Ulduar personal achievement will also be required. We shall explain everything before update Algalon with such feature. Of course, every Emblem of Triumph or item which is not supposed to be obtainable right now but it was due our mistake shall be wiped this Saturday.
The arena season ends this Saturday as well, we are going to announce the beginning of the next one and the rewards through another new. Before the next arena season starts, we are going to check every wintrading report in order to exclude them from the rewards and the season itself, so we can perform the proper punishment.
Thank you very much.
Due the massive amount of suggestions that we have received through tickets and e-mails about reconsidering the entrance requirement for ToC, we have decided to accept them. So, in order to access ToC/ToGC 10, each player shall need to have achieved The Secret of Ulduar (10 players) and The Secrets of Ulduar (25 players) for ToC/ToGC 25.
However, as we want to have a healthy and active patch, we will be open to suggestions during the next content’s progression. As always, we are really thankful to every player who respectfully presents his opinion thinking the best way to improve the server.
Thank you very much.
The major instability issues that have been occurring over the past few weeks seem to have been corrected and we can return to our planned schedule. That means that some of the fixes that were reverted during the daily maintenances will be re-deployed and we can continue improving the server.
We are also working on several things that will help us keep you notified more easily regarding the updates and new content in the months to come.
In regard to Legends of Dalaran Tournament: Ulduar rewards and the Beta ToC invitations, please stay tuned – we will publish the results and grant the rewards, as well as contact you via the email addresses provided before announcing the final date.
Unfortunately, the unexpected issues made the last few weeks quite chaotic for us. As you may know, we are a small team and much of the planned work had to be postponed to identify and root out the problem. We offer our sincere gratitude for the patience, support and trust you have shown us – it has certainly helped us work harder and get it done faster. With work back on schedule, the rest of the announcements and fixes will come during the following days.
Thank you again.
We want to clarify some possible doubts about certain matters, and take advantage of this post to inform about on what we are currently working:
- You can PLAY NORMALLY with us, as always. Just be sure you have changed your realmlist to: set realmlist logon.dalaran-server.com
- Right after the unscheduled and 4 hours long maintenance which happened during the past Sunday, all the players have been playing on Algalon or Kirin Tor realms without any issue, and not on a temporary realm.
- You can forget and erase the previous realmlist (logon.dalaran-wow.com). Check how to change it to the correct one here: http://www.dalaran-wow.com/news/58/realmlist/
- The Recruit a Friend mail delivery is again working as it should, now when you recruit a friend an automated message with all the instructions will be sent.
- We have been setting back the infrastructure bit by bit, if you encounter some issues, let me know by private message, and I will report it for a fast fix if needed.
- We have resumed our development schedule, back to fixing quest bugs, classes and so on (you can check our bugtracker).
- Website synchronization with Algalon realm is also on the way, we will announce when you can use your Algalon character as Main Avatar on the forums.
- Since the Ulduar realm firsts achievements have been taken, we will announce the release of theArgent Tournament (World Event), after some scheduled fixes and tasks.
- With the release of the new website section: Legends of Dalaran, the PvE Tournament, we will also publish the news and rules of the participation on the next step from the Legends of Dalaran Tier 8: Ulduar.