We want to continue to improve our level of communication and assistance to you, the community. This new post is to detail what we are working on currently, and what we have in mind right now.
– As you may have noticed the number of weekly fixes has been improved with nearly daily deployments. We are constantly clearing the bug-tracker and we want every single detail to be corrected. Once the majority of important fixes are solved we will make a huge revamp of all the Classic and TBC Dungeons/Raids, but we need to focus first on the issues already reported.
– Alongside those fixes, we have been working to improve many systems in order to have a smoother gameplay, such as the Dungeon Finder system, pathfinding, maps, view distance, combat bug and many Wintergrasp important changes (preparations for the incoming internal balance/struggle system). More information about them shall be published in our next Changelog.
– Encouraging the players to make reports of every issue they find in our bug-tracker, it is the key to improve Dalaran’s quality for everyone, and we shall all cooperate on it. If it is not reported there we will not be aware of it, therefore it can’t be fixed. Please, report everything to our bug tracker: https://github.com/dalaranwow/dalaran-wow/issues
– Increase and improve our communication with you, including our communication on our Social Media, it is a nice and really forward way to stay tuned about every change or important notification. Our Social Media always has relevant information, although we need to improve our feedback response, you can follow us in order to keep track on our important information or latest posts (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Blog and Youtube).
– Increase our tester team, since there are many changes to be tested each week before deploying them to the live realm. As our latest incorporations (Teri and A.Tock) are quite settled, we believe is a great moment to increase the ranks. We will make an announcement about it.
– We want also to increase the Game Master team once again since there are many returning players and many new players each day, we need a higher number of Game Masters to cover all the time frames. It will be a slow process but we are confident we will get a perfect match. Another announcement shall be done about this.
– Keep punishing Win-traders and Exploiters, every report is taken into consideration, remember that you can always report an abusive tactic, someone you have seen doing something fishy, etc… by the in-game ticket system, including screenshots or videos if possible. We will investigate and deal with all of them; we have zero tolerance for cheaters.
– Keep the community ideas and suggestions alive. We want to make you participants in the present and future of Dalaran WoW, and we are thinking on the best way you could collaborate, suggest or even criticize us. We will develop more what we have in mind about this in future news posts.
Lok’Tar Ogar! / For the Alliance!
PS: A new changelog will be published with the latest changes applied this month as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
Your journeys here were filled with tough battles and exciting quests that forged you into a citizen of Dalaran. But after all that, after reaching the top, have you ever wondered if you are truly the best? Is there any left to challenge you?
One of you has asked that question and suggested a great battle to find the answer. Typhus wants to everyone to ‘Fight For Your Life’ on June 5th in the ring of the Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn valley, at 19.30 ST.
The rules are simple – everyone against everyone, only level 1 allowed. The winner will receive a hoard of 10000 golden coins in-game from our host.
Such an extraordinary event will be filmed and streamed – Twitch.tv/shaunb19 and will be hosted again if enough interested participants join.
Do you want to prove your worth under the same conditions as the rest? Do you want to ‘Fight For Your Life’, surrounded by enemies on all sides? Do not miss the event!
You’re invited to either participate or spectate the first arena mini-tournament, organized by one of the Dalaran Citizens. Let’s start a monthly battle organized by players, for players. (Because being part of the community is not always about helping each other).
Should you have any question regarding the event, feel free to ask them here (http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/community/general-discussion/topic/5582/fight-for-your-life). Dalaran-WoW staff has approved the event and is promoting it, but the event content and organization will be handled by Typhus. We hope to see more of our players come up with cool and interesting ideas to spice up the everyday life in Dalaran.
We already have more than 500 subscribers in our YouTube channel. Thank you all!
Remember that if you subscribe, you can see some of the videos recorded by our players (PvE encounters, PvP, events, etc…). We will keep uploading more videos sent by the community; from some guilds showing their Ulduar feats and achievements to our particular Iron-Man’s adventures(Relaxingshadow).
If you have a video from our server and you would like to see it published through the official Dalaran WoW channel, Social Networks and our website’s Media section, just send an e-mail with the link to email@example.com.
Next Milestone: 1000 subscribers.